With our timely financial reports, you’ll always know where things stand. Here’s what to know about the coronavirus variant, which was first detected in the United States in September. In an industry that gatekeeps specialized knowledge, we believe in making it accessible and sharing the language that opens doors, grant coffers, and pathways to wealth for those who have been excluded. No matter the audience, we are committed to helping you work better. We provide accounting expertise and proactive guidance to help you make the most of your business.
- Its team combines over a hundred years of experience providing non-profit accounting services.
- Greenwood Ohlund & CO. has been operating for nearly four decades, providing certified public accounting services in Seattle and the surrounding area.
- Akopyan & Company, CPA, is an accounting firm that serves clients in Seattle and the nearby areas.
- We provide accounting expertise and proactive guidance to help you make the most of your business.
- AccMan analyzes your unique needs and examines previous trends in conjunction with forecasts to ensure we meet and exceed your goals.
- We meticulously prepare accurate tax returns and assist with structure elections / tax forecasting for optimum results.
If you’re looking for long-term growth solutions our team offers business advisory and CFO services to help small business owners make strategic financial decisions. With our experienced CPA and CFO, we provide valuable insights and guidance for business goals. We offer comprehensive accounting services for small businesses. Our dedicated Accounting and Finance department, led by a CFO, handles bookkeeping and payroll management that ensures accurate financial records, freeing you to focus on growing your business. Based in Seattle, CPA Seattle PS is an accountancy firm that provides its services to local individuals and businesses in Seattle and the surrounding areas.
What does an accountant do?
We stay on top of everchanging tax laws to benefit your company, as well as provide ongoing financial advice to help move your company in the right direction, when needed. Jacobson Jarvis provides accounting services in the Seattle metro. The firm has been focused on nonprofit audit, tax, and consulting services since 1991. It has experience in serving foundations, privates schools, churches, agricultural organizations, social clubs, and museums. Its team combines over a hundred years of experience providing non-profit accounting services. Jacobson Jarvis has built a reputation as an authority on issues affecting not-for-profit organizations and has been a key resource in conferences and state or national committees.
Moreover, it also offers IRS representation to federal and state agencies. Derek Morse, a CPA since 2001, has taken over operations of the firm in 2018. Founded in 1991, AccMan is a full-service accounting firm that works with companies large and small. Representing clients from a wide range of sectors such as manufacturing, bookkeeping seattle retail, design, hospitality, non-profit, professional services, law, and medical. AccMan provides a hands-on experience in a reasonable rate structure all while providing exceptional customer service. We take a personalized approach to service that is hard to come by in many Seattle accounting services these days.
Christopher Huang CPAs PLLC
Team members of accounting firms can work on your premises, or they can use a combination of internet, phone, mail, and fax to work virtually. Discover the most reliable company from the GoodFirms-contrived list of the top accounting firms in Seattle. Lisa (she/her) joined Advocate Accounting in 2023 and has well over twenty years of public accounting experience, specializing in tax planning & preparation, auditing, accounting, and consulting. She has experience working with all entity types, including individuals, small businesses, counties, cities, and nonprofit organizations. She takes pride in working with and supporting her local community. She enjoys spending her free time outdoors, on her mini ranch caring for her horses, mini KuneKune pigs, Irish Wolfhound and two feisty ginger cats.
- At AccMan, we are experienced tax professionals in federal taxation for businesses and individuals [value-added service for our business clients] and audit support.
- The Hagen Firm promises professional service, and an approachable, friendly staff.
- Systems development consulting and training is one of our signature services.
- Trust us for proficient IRS representation and enjoy peace of mind during tax season and beyond.
- In an industry that gatekeeps specialized knowledge, we believe in making it accessible and sharing the language that opens doors, grant coffers, and pathways to wealth for those who have been excluded.
- With our experienced CPA and CFO, we provide valuable insights and guidance for business goals.
Advocate Accounting was founded in 2013 by Erin Louis, CPA and has grown to be one of the most trusted names in Seattle for complex nonprofit accounting and consulting. More than just providing these https://www.bookstime.com/ services, we are an administrative partner and extend your in-house capacity so you can focus on your mission or business. If you don’t want to be cared about by us, you can’t be our client.
Startup Accounting Guide: Separate Business Bank Account, Accounting Methods
It also caters to corporate, partnership, and personal income tax services. The Hagen Firm was established by a father and son team nearly two decades ago. Today, the firm provides certified public accountant services from its Edmonds, WA office. The firm provides its expert services to both businesses and individuals, offering QuickBooks help, BOSS, accounting, financial statements, tax planning and preparation, business consulting, and payroll help. The Hagen Firm promises professional service, and an approachable, friendly staff.
Additionally, if you have employees, need help growing the business, or just unsure about deductions and other tax benefits – then it’s time to hire a small business accountant. Emily (she/her) joined Advocate Accounting in 2023 with over 15 years of bookkeeping experience. As a fresh transplant to the Pacific Northwest, she is looking forward to exploring all the lush natural beauty the region has to offer.