How does Crypshark use my data?
Personal information is data that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. At Crypshark, we collect personal information that is necessary to provide you with our services. That primarily includes data we collect because it is mandated by law — such as when we must comply with anti money laundering laws — or to verify your identity and protect you from potential fraudulent activity. We may also collect your data to enable certain services, improve our products, and keep you notified of new developments (based on your preferences). We do not —and will not — sell your data to third parties without your consent.
1. Cryphark Customer- Crypshark only offers services to persons of legal age and only concludes contracts with them.
1.1 Persons interested in using crypshark systems must register with the relevant crypshark system by providing crypshark with valid and truthful information in accordance with the registration form. A person who has successfully completed the registration process (which is confirmed by crypshark) is called a “cryphark Customer” and “you”.
1.2 In order to use the trading options of a crypshark system, you as a crypshark customer must verify your account. Your trading limits depend on the respective verification level. The verification processes and requirements primarily depend on the current security requirements, especially AML considerations, and may change from time to time depending on the legal framework.
1.3 You will ensure that you keep your password details confidential, you will act only for yourself and you will open the account only for yourself. It is prohibited to act as an intermediary of any kind or trustee of any kind for any third party or to grant any form of access to your crypshark account to any third party. As a preventive security measure, crypshsark recommends that every crypshark customer use the two factor authentication identification (“2FA”) components.
1.4 Individuals who are U.S. citizens or located in the United States are not permitted to become Crypshark customers for regulatory reasons. Depending on the respective local legal framework, Crypshark may also exclude other countries from Crypshark Services.
1.5 Upon password reset, Crypshark will pause any payment and/or transfer of Tokens to you or from crypshark systems for a maximum period of 72 hours for security reasons. You confirm that you are aware of and accept this security measure.
1.6 You, as a crypshark customer, shall
1.6.1. ensure the timely execution of contracts and refrain from any activities that frustrate or jeopardize such timely execution.
1.6.2. immediately report any defects or other problems that you cause or notice and assist crypshark in correcting the problem.
1.6.3. promptly update any changes to your personal information (name, mailing address and email address) (i) by email through a Crypshark system or (ii) by registered mail to Crypshark. You understand and accept that Crypshark will always use the most recent email address and mailing address provided by you and that any message delivered to such email or mailing address will be deemed to have been lawfully delivered.
1.6.4. ensure that the 2FA is available and in a usable condition at all times when you use 2FA. In case of loss of the 2FA, you must immediately notify Crypshark of such loss and follow the instructions of the Crypshark support team. You understand and accept that such instructions may be delayed, depending on the workload of the Crypshark support team, and neither Crypshark nor Crypshark will have any liability for your claims due to such delay. If you do not follow the instructions of the Crypshark support team and do not comply with the security rules and requirements, you will not be able to access the relevant site and/or your Crypshark customer account again. In particular, you will not be able to use your relevant Crypshark customer account and the tokens there in any way until you find/remember/restore your correct 2FA. You are aware of and accept this “No Recover Policy”, which is an important main component of a system dealing with cryptographic blockchain-based digital information entities.
To learn more, please read below.
What type of data does Crypshark collect?
We may collect the following types of information:
• Personal Identification Information: Full legal name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, signature, utility bills, photographs, phone number, home, address, and/or email.
• Formal Identification Information: Government issued identity document such as Passport, Driver’s License, National Identity Card, State ID Card, Tax ID number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, visa information, and/or any other information deemed necessary to comply with our legal obligations under financial or anti-money laundering laws.
• Institutional Information: Employer Identification number (or comparable number issued by a government), proof of legal formation (e.g. Articles of Incorporation), personal identification information for all material beneficial owners.
• Financial Information: Bank account information, payment card primary account number (PAN), transaction history, trading data, and/or tax identification.
• Transaction Information: Information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the name of the recipient, your name, the amount, and/or timestamp.
• Employment Information: Office location, job title, and/or description of role.
• Correspondence: Survey responses, information provided to our support team or user research team.
• Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, operating system, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses.
• Usage Data: Authentication data, security questions, click-stream data, public social networking posts, and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
How do privacy regulations affect my data?
In response to major data breaches in recent years, comprehensive data privacy regulation is becoming increasingly prevalent worldwide.
Laws like the General DataProtection Regulation (“GDPR”) regulate the processing of personal data by serviceproviders like Crypshark, and grant our customers to make certain requests with respect to their data. These include requests to access, modify, or delete data held by Crypshark.
How do I get access to my information?
You need to be logged in to your Cryphark account via a web browser or the mobile app. This is to ensure the safety of your data and privacy.
If you are attempting to request copies of your data, you will need to submit these requests via Mail. We are unable to support these request types via our mobile app(s) at this time.
What if I’m unable to access my account or privacy settings page?
If you are unable to login to your account or cannot access the privacy settings page, please submit a request through our email@example.com Mail.
How do I submit questions or concerns?
If you still have questions or concerns regarding how Crypshark collects or uses your data, you may submit your request through our supportmail
Crypshark- A Brand of Fincity TRX s.r.o/ Crypshark Team 2021